Luminary Cloud Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: October 24, 2021
This Luminary Cloud Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth certain restrictions on accessing and using Luminary Cloud, Inc.’s and its affiliates (collectively, “Luminary”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) products and services, including Luminary’s software-as-a-service offering, and any equipment (including servers, networks, or cloud computing services) used in connection therewith (collectively, “Offerings”) by you or someone on your behalf (“You” or “Your”) under your agreement with Luminary for such Offerings (“Agreement”). The restrictions set forth in this AUP are not exhaustive. You may not use the Offerings:
1. to store, transmit, intentionally distribute, or make available (a) content that is infringing, libelous, unlawful, tortious, or in violation of third-party rights, (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Offerings, including monitoring traffic or data, or (c) viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, malware, or other malicious code or items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
2. to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
3. to engage in, promote, or encourage illegal, threatening, or offensive uses or activity, or for similarly objectionable purposes, such as propagating hate or violence or causing harm to others or to Our reputation;
4. to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Offerings;
5. to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”);
6. for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
7. to transact in, or facilitate activities related to, misappropriating another individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, improperly obtained credit card information and/or account credentials;
8. to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Offerings or any related systems, including those of Luminary’s subcontractors and other customers or users;
9. to use the Offerings, or any interfaces provided with the Offerings, to access any other product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other product or service;
10. to permit direct or indirect access to or use of any Offerings in a way that violates the Agreement or use any Offerings to access or use any intellectual property in or related to the Offerings except as permitted under the Agreement;
11. to copy the Offerings, or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof except as expressly allowed for Client Software under the Agreement; or
12. in order to benchmark Offerings or to build similar or competitive products or services.
Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Agreement or the Documentation, as applicable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, in the event of any conflict between the Agreement and this AUP, this AUP shall govern. This AUP may be updated by Luminary from time to time upon reasonable notice (which may be provided through the Service or by posting an updated version of this AUP). Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Offerings.